To contact specific wineries click the web links to the right or visit the map page and click on the bottles beside each winery name.Bottleneck Drive sign Bottleneck Drive map
Bottleneck Drive Wineries
- Bonitas Winery
- Dirty Laundry Vineyard
- Greata Ranch Estate Winery
- Heavens Gate Estate Winery
- Okanagan Crush Pad Winery
- Saxon Winery
- Sleeping Giant Fruit Winery
- Sonoran Estate Winery
- Sumac Ridge Estate Winery
- Thornhaven Estates
Check us out on Facebook for Bottleneck Drive’s exciting events for Summer 2012 and make it a truly memorable adventure
This season, Bottleneck Drive runs a monthly draw for a full case of wine – check for details in the wineries
Last year Bottleneck Wineries won over 36 awards in various categories.
Check out our Photo Gallery
What is unique about Bottleneck Drive?
- A beautiful, scenic route connects all of Summerland’s Bottle Neck Drive wineries. It is a comfortable, well signed, easy to follow drive that offers sweeping views of vineyards, orchards and Okanagan Lake with new discoveries around each corner.
- Download our map here or pick one up at Okanagan Visitors and from member wineries.
- Use the map to find all of our wineries AND by collecting a stamp from 5 members, you can enter for a chance to win our monthly draw of a case of wine!
How do I plan to visit?
- Get the Bottleneck Drive Wine Route Map and follow the signs. They will lead you to all the wineries.
What other attractions can one find in Summerland?
- Kettle Valley Steam Railway
- Summerland Museum
- Nixdorf Classic Car Museum
- Giant’s Head Mountain Park
- downtown murals and lots of good shopping
- several fine beaches
- and more